I suggest that there are a few people who enjoy washing the dishes and consider it to be a pleasant time-spending. I know that some people find it relaxing and meditative as it gives them to think, dream and meditate. Unfortunately, I haven’t met such people yet. I belong to the type that considers dishwashing to be a downfall of cooking, a routine, and a necessity, something that should be done. That’s why today I want to share some dishwashing tips that will definitely turn this chore into smoother, faster and easier one. The less time you spend dishwashing, the more time you can spend doing the things you like. Here we go:
1. Don’t leave food on the plates, wipe it off. It is not difficult at all, but it will make your dishwashing process go faster.
2. Find and buy the right dishwashing sponge. Different types of pots and dishes require different sponges. A sponge with one rough side is a must-have. You need to have something to scrub with!
3. Choose the soap with the smell you like. It is one step towards making washing the dishes as pleasant as possible.
4. Group the dishes. If you have had a party, you must have a great pile of dishes now. In order to make this task more manageable and real to complete, group all the dirty dishes.
5. Remember that some dishes have to soak. Even you have a limited amount of time, it is always beneficial to let your dishes soak for some time.
6. Turn on the music. While listening to your favorite hits, you will forget about the fact that you are doing your chore.
7. Don’t put washing the dishes off and start the night with the empty dish rack. It will be much easier for you if you will wash the dishes before your bedtime.
There are mine dishwashing tips, what are yours? Do you enjoy washing the dishes? If your answer is no, how do you cope with this chore? Looking forward to reading your comments!